SUBMISSION AND EVALUATION
The Rivista Italiana di Costruttivismo publishes articles of theoretical, empirical and methodological interest related to different branches of knowledge developed within the constructivist epistemological matrix. Furthermore, it promotes book reviews that encourage its dissemination and critical analysis.
Authors are requested not to submit the same manuscript to different journals simultaneously for consideration.
It is possible to submit manuscripts previously published upon authorization of the publisher.
Procedure for submission
Papers should be sent to the Rivista Italiana di Costruttivismo via e-mail: email@example.com
For each manuscript three documents are required:
1. Paper in anonymous form including: – Title, abstract and keywords in English and Italian – Paper in Italian – References.
2. Authors’ data, according to the format provided
3. Release for the Publication, available for single author
Documents must be in Microsoft Word 97-2003 format (file extension “.doc”) and named according to the following format:
1. Paper: paper title without spaces (eg. Originofconstructivism.doc)
2. Author’s data: article title without spaces, hyphen “data” (eg. Originofconstructivism-data.doc)
3. Release for the Publication: release hyphen author’s surname (eg. release-xxxxx)
Evaluation of manuscripts
Submitted manuscripts undergo an initial evaluation by the editorial board which considers the scientific standards and adherence to editorial guidelines; if formal adjustments should be required, authors may be contacted before proceeding further.
Manuscripts are then anonymously submitted to the evaluation of two members of the Group of Reviewers (Peer Review Process), which includes scholars and researchers in the constructivist environment – national and international. Exceptions are made for translated articles belonging to other foreign journals of recognized status.
Their favorable or unfavorable opinion of the publication and any suggestion for the review will be communicated to authors in written form and anonymously, and if accepted, the manuscript must be revised, if necessary, and resubmitted to the Editor for a final review.